ambari-dev mailing list archives

From xiang....@sky-data.cn
Subject why status can not use config['configurations']
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2018 08:01:40 GMT
Hi!

config = Script.get_config()
Then I want to use config['configurations']['ntpd']['deploy'] in status function, but it says:

Fail: Configuration parameter 'ntpd' was not found in configurations dictionary!

I also use config['configurations']['ntpd']['deploy'] in start and stop function, both ok.

And i try to print config in status funtion, it only prints agentConfigParams.

So how can i use config['configurations']['ntpd']['deploy']?

Thanks.