ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Aravindan Vijayan <avija...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: How to get active metric collector hostname in alert script?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2018 17:45:21 GMT
Hi Saloni,

When you have multiple metrics collectors all of them are active. Any one of them can be used.

FYI, there are 3 lookup options for the list of collectors.

  *   Ambari Cluster Host info.
  *   Zookeeper znode path (/ambari-metrics-cluster/LIVEINSTANCES)
  *   Response to http://<ANY_COLLECTOR_HOST>:6188/ws/v1/timeline/metrics/livenodes

--

Thanks and Regards,

Aravindan Vijayan