ambari-dev mailing list archives

From saloni udani <saloniudani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get active metric collector hostname in alert script?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 14:10:17 GMT
Thank you Aravindan.

- clusterHostInfo is not available in alert script
- for znode path we will require zookeeper client on that host
- we are not aware of host on which METRIC_COLLECTOR's are installed.

So we are planning to use ambari API
http://<AMBARI_SERVER_HOST>:8080/api/v1/clusters/<CLUSTER_NAME>/services/AMBARI_METRICS/components/METRICS_COLLECTOR?fields=host_components/HostRoles/host_name
to fetch hostname.

Just want to understand why is config.clusterHostInfo not available in
alert scripts?