ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael J McGonagle <fnd...@rcnchicago.com>
Subject Re: Ant for J#?
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 21:36:42 GMT
"MacDonald, Ian" wrote:

> "Microsnort", "Microshlock", "Microslop", "Microshod", come on Michael, tell
> us how you really feel about Microsoft.  While I'm open to listening to
> anyone's opinion, when I see references such as this, I find it a little
> hard to look past their biased views.

While I had hoped that people would take those comments for what they
are worth (just opinions), I do think that it is silly to blatantly
ignore Microsoft (wow, I actually can make my fingers type the correct
letters). They may have bad products, but they do control a VAST portion
of the market. We may not like it, but we have to live with it...

Mike