ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Mularien <pmular...@deploy.com>
Subject Re: strange behavior in script task
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:51:27 GMT
Rubun -

I'm looking at your script and seeing that it's adding tasks to task
'main' and not the task you're executing directly. In fact, you probably
should have subbuild.addTask instead of main.addTask so that the tasks
are executed after the subbuild task. You'll have to try it -- I don't
remember off-hand whether this works like you want it to or not (I
believe it does).

Peter

Rubun Tang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've noticed something strange when using the script task. Here's what I
> experienced:
[snip]