ant-user mailing list archives

From hauke.stam...@mobilcom.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Antwort: RE: W2000 SP1 Delete task does nothing
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 06:58:00 GMT
You're right of course!
I missed that the sequence is logically incorrect after these changes.
Thanks,
Hauke!
<name> Hauke Stammer </name>
<what> Software Entwickler </what>
<where> Competence Center System Integration </where>
<location>Mobilcom Communicationstechnik GmbH
                Wollingstra├če 10
                24782 Buedelsdorf / Germany </location>
<phone> 49-4331-692710 </phone>
<mail> hauke.stammer@mobilcom.de </mail>