ant-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Franz" <paulfr...@email.com>
Subject Compiling files 1 at a time
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:51:49 GMT
I just checked the source code for Ant (v1.3.1) and it looks like it gathers the collection
of files together and then passes the whole collection on to the compiler. I was wondering
if there was work-around or whatever that would allow me to have the files compiled 1 at a
time. Therefore if there was an error as much of the system would compile as possible. Currently
if I get a single error the whole build has to be thrown out the window. Since it is un-usable.
I am thinking to switch to Ant from my make-based system to solve the above. But currently,
it looks like Ant will not solve my problem and I will need to create my own Javac compiler
wrapper.

Paul Franz