ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Cody <paul.c...@lucida.com>
Subject RE: Hot Deploying EJBs on Weblogic 6.1
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:40:19 GMT
Hot deploy is a 'development mode' setting.  Make sure you have set this by

-Dweblogic.ProductionModeEnabled=false

In that instance you do not need to use the weblogic.deploy utility, just
copy your deployable to the $WLHOME/config/mydomain/applications directory.

As this is not really an ant specific question, you should proabably seek
further help on the weblogic.* newsgroups.

Cheers,
Paul