ant-user mailing list archives

From Jerome Paul <jerome.p...@ephox.com>
Subject Using Saxon with the Style task
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 01:41:50 GMT
Hi,
  I'm trying to style xml documents using docbook-xsl-1.58.1.  When I use
the xalan-j_2_4_0 processor from the command prompt I lose some headings.  I
don't loose these headings when I use saxon 6.5.2.  Anyway I'm trying to get
the ant style task to use Saxon instead of Xalan so that I keep the
headings.  I'm using ant 1.5, here's a copy of the of the style task I'm
using.   It would be really helpful if someone could to post a step by step
walk-through to solve this.

<xslt
    destdir="${foDestination}"
    style="${DocbookLocation}/fo/docbook.xsl"
    classpath="${ANT_HOME}/lib/saxon.jar"
    processor="trax"
    force="true"
    in="/xmleditorrequirements.xml"
    out="/xmleditorrequirements.fo"
/>

Hopefully I've provided enough information.

Thanks
Jerome