ant-user mailing list archives

From Markus M. May <m...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Copying a FQN Class with the normal copy task and a mapper?
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 13:44:02 GMT
Hmm, the package mapper does the stuff in the wrong direction. so what i
need is basically a mapper, which replaces all '.' in the FQN through '/' and
also add '.java' to the FQN. I guess I have to write my own mapper.

Can you give me any hints on how to do something like this? I looked already
in your code, but the problem is, that I cannot use '*' in my stuff. So what
I really want to do is the following:

<copy file="org.javafreedom.Classfile"
to="${another.src.dir}/org/javafreedom/Classfile"/>. Is this then possible using a mapper?

regards,

markus