ant-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Patrickson" <daniel.patrick...@visab.se>
Subject ? - javadoc with more than one -link
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 16:50:30 GMT
Greetings!

I am building three different packages with one javadoc for each one. I will call the package
a, b and c. When genrating javadoc for pagacke a I would like to get links to the javadoc
of packages b and c. This could be acomplished using javadoc.exe directly in the following
manner:

		javadoc -d ./javadoc -link ../b/javadoc -link ../c/javadoc

Unfortunately this is not possible with the tast <javadoc> since we cannot have

		<javadoc link="../b/javadoc" link="../c/javadoc" <!-- more options --> />

Any suggestions anybody?

Regards!
/Daniel Patrickson