ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hanman Gajarla" <hanman.gaja...@powerupnetworks.com>
Subject ejb.jar file
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 02:05:40 GMT
I am trying to build the ejb.jar file using ant's task ejbjar.  It
builds the jar file but does not copy my jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file into the
meta-inf directory.  I have the ejb-jar.xml, ejb-boss.xml, and the
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml for descriptor files.  The ejb-jar.xml is added with
the necessary information on the beans and relationships.  Tried with
ant1.5.1 and ant1.4 and they both yielded the same results.  It creates
the ejb.jar but when I unjar it the meta-inf contains all the above xml
files except the jdbc xml descriptor.

Does any one come across it? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Hanman