ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Copying a FQN Class with the normal copy task and a mapper?
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 13:48:13 GMT
Hmmm, I guess a mapper isn't the right solution then since you aren't
starting with an actual "file" to begin with - sorry, wasn't thinking
it through on my first reply.  I'm assuming that the .class file is in
the filesystem and not in a JAR though, right?  Otherwise you'll want
to use <unjar> first and then perhaps <script> to do the string
replacements.

	Erik