ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Copying a FQN Class with the normal copy task and a mapper?
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 13:27:22 GMT
The "package" mapper might do the trick for you - I created it for use
with <junit> XML formatter results mapping, but it might do what you
need.

You wouldn't need to write your own task, rather at the worst case
write your own mapper implementation (its pluggable) or use a
sprinkling of <script> to replace dots with slashes.

	Erik