ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Running processes with Ant
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:50:35 GMT
Yaron/Markus:
I have found a Tomcat 4.0 Startup script which you run by executing command
line option
ant start.tomcat.40 (courtesy Cactus Users Group)
Best Regards,

<!--
     Start Tomcat 4.0
-->
<target name="start.tomcat.40">

    <java classname="org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap" fork="yes">
        <jvmarg value="-Dcatalina.home=${tomcat.home.40}"/>
        <jvmarg value="-Dcatalina.base=${target.tomcat40.dir}"/>
        <arg value="start"/>
        <classpath>
          <fileset dir="${tomcat.home.40}">
              <include name="bin/bootstrap.jar"/>