ant-user mailing list archives

From __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>
Subject Re: Maven...
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:36:57 GMT
maven.apache.org has some decent documentation, such as a project
descriptor reference, and a user's guide.  Do you have a question that
isn't answered there?

It also contains the address for the maven users list, which is probably
a better destination for your question.

Maven can be complicated at first, but it is a lot harder for me to
"explain the project layout" than it is to answer a more specific question.