ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stirling, Scott" <scott.stirl...@workscape.com>
Subject RE: error while building in Redhat...
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:52:42 GMT
Permissions problem?  Do Linux directories need to have the executable bit turned on in order
for their contents to be readable?  Are all the jar files readable to your user and the Ant
process?

Scott Stirling
Workscape, Inc.

may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.  If you
immediately.