ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin G. Crocker" <...@rsssolutions.com>
Subject resultProperty of <exec>
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:49:01 GMT
I have a target that includes the following

<exec dir="${testdir}/bin" executable="${testdir}/bin/cpp_test.exe"
failonerror="no" resultProperty="cpptest.failed">
                  <arg value="CppMethods"/>
</exec>
<antcall target="check-cpptests-failed"/>

The antcall is to a target that checks the resultProperty

<target name="check-cpptests-failed" if="cpptest.failed">
            <echo level="error" message="Unit testing of cpp module
failed"/>
</target>

It seems like I am always getting this message.  Am I checking this
resultProperty correctly.