ant-user mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Jdepend cannot find a directory
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:59:53 GMT
What is the definition of "jdepend.lib.dir"
(It seems to contain an space at the end)
Also (but not relevant to the problem):

1) there is no need to have the pathelement in the path.
2) the taskdef should not have both name and resource attributes. The
   resource attribute is all that is required and (hopefully) the name
   attribute will be ignored.
3) ant already has an optional jdepend task, you should just
   be able to drop the jdepend.jar into $ANT_HOME/lib directory
   and be able to use it.
Peter