ant-user mailing list archives

From Christophe Demarey <Christophe.Dema...@lifl.fr>
Subject Re: Use of environment properties
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:08:31 GMT
Hi,

I want to launch an application (not a java application) that needs an
environment property.
In my Ant task, I have the following line :
Runtime.getRuntime().exec( my_app );

my_app needs to access the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH to find
libraries.
I need to set this variable in my ant task and don't know how to proceed.

Thanks for your help.
Christophe.