ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ANT ignoring command line argument
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 17:51:16 GMT
First, try unsetting your CLASSPATH variable.  If you
actually need whatever you have in it, you can do it
just for this CMD instance.  Personally, I neither use
nor advocate the use of a system-wide CLASSPATH.
Usually that's the first thing anyone gets told to try
since CLASSPATHs are notorious for causing problems,
though I've never heard of this particular problem...
unless it might have something to do with embedded
spaces or something causing Ant to interpret the
arguments improperly.

-Matt

=== message truncated ===