ant-user mailing list archives

From "Noel Sebastien (BIL)" <Sebastien.N...@dexia-bil.com>
Subject RE: Multiple directory existence checking
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 15:24:57 GMT
Many thanks to you both. But Rhino, I need your posting of the real technique because I tried
myself with the theory you explained.. but in vain.
Dominique, your solution is nice for a static list.. as for my directory list. I don't know
the number of directory (one to many).. tus i need a dynamical solution based on my list :
dirName1:dirName2:dirName3 ..... (i may add that this semicolon separator is recognized by
the javac Ant task).

I am patient...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique Devienne [mailto:DDevienne@lgc.com]
Sent: mardi 11 mai 2004 17:15
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Multiple directory existence checking

> From: Rhino [mailto:rhino1@sympatico.ca]
> I may give this a try myself but I thought I'd post this first to minimize
> the time you have to wait for a suggestion. If I get my experiment to
> work, I'll post the technique.

Something along the lines of (untested):

<condition property="all there">
  <and>
    <available file="${root}/dir1" type="dir" />
    <available file="${root}/dir2" type="dir" />
    <available file="${root}/dir3" type="dir" />
  </and>
</condition>

--DD

An electronic message is not binding on its sender.
Any message referring to a binding engagement must be confirmed in writing and duly signed.