ant-user mailing list archives

From "Noel Sebastien (BIL)" <Sebastien.N...@dexia-bil.com>
Subject RE: Multiple directory existence checking
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 08:29:27 GMT
It sounds a good idea, but how to convert my list of directory which is in ONE property (semicolon
separated value) into one FileSet ?
Or dirSet ?? Note that I neer heard about dirSet !! Is it a digression or a new feature ?
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique Devienne [mailto:DDevienne@lgc.com]
Sent: mardi 11 mai 2004 18:08
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Multiple directory existence checking

> From: Matt Benson [mailto:gudnabrsam@yahoo.com]
>
> Okay, gotta get my $0.02 in...
>
> Using pure Ant, since you have said that all
> directories share a parent, you should be able to do
> what you want using:
>
> a list of the subdirectories
> one or more <dirset>s
> one or more <pathconvert> invocations
> the <equals> condition, possibly

Sounds like everyone's enjoying that one ;-)

Game to try it without <script> ;-)))

I actually think it's not doable with pure Ant (no <script>),
but I could be wrong....

I think Peter's solution is hard to top, and the easiest. --DD

An electronic message is not binding on its sender.
Any message referring to a binding engagement must be confirmed in writing and duly signed.