ant-user mailing list archives

From Pritesh saharey <prit...@sqatester.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Checking for avaliablity of file
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:11:41 GMT
<available> is not working, the target is getting executed irrespective of file is available
or not, actully from gu_hrd.distrib file
i am reading 5 values which has to be written to some other file now the values which i am
geeting is like this

gu_hrd.distrib
--------------
previous_value 0089
present_value 0093
applied_value 7101
assigned_value 8712
version_value 009

and the values which are getting printed is like this
${previous_value}-${present_value}-${assigned_value}

this means varibales are getting printed and not the values, and my build.xml file looks like
this

build.xml
---------
<available file="gu_hrd.distrib" property="gu_hrd.distrib-present">
    <filepath>
        <fileset dir="/home/pritu/verify"/>
    </filepath>
</available>

<target name="move-along" depends="clear" if="gu_hrd.distrib-present">
    <echo>gu_hrd.distrib present</echo>
    <replaceregexp  file="Applied.dat">
			<regexp pattern="version_format (.*?)=(.*?);"/>
            <substitution expression="version_format = &quot;${previous_value}-${present_value}-${assigned_value}&quot;;"/>
        </replaceregexp>
</target>

and Applied.dat looks like this after i run my build.xml

Applied.dat
-----------
version_format = ${previous_value}-${present_value}-${assigned_value}

which should look like this
version_format = 0089-0093-8712

any help will be highly apperitieted

pritu

--- Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
<available file="gu_hrd.distrib" property="gu_hrd.distrib-present">
    <filepath>
        <fileset dir="/home/pritu/verify"/>
    </filepath>
</available>

<target name="move-along" if="gu_hrd.distrib-present">
    <echo>gu_hrd.distrib present</echo>
</target>

Jan