ant-user mailing list archives

From "Perkins, Kristian" <Kristian.Perk...@ato.gov.au>
Subject RE: Two <exec> tasks cause neither to run
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:46:07 GMT
The working directory is set with the dir attribute in <antcall>.  You
may need to change this location and/or the properties you use for the
location to create HSQLDB (setting relevant directory properties) so
that it is consistant when running this both as a stand alone build
(assuming you want to do this also) and within the other build file via
antcall.

Kristian

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Raible [mailto:lists@raibledesigns.com]
Sent: Saturday, 14 August 2004 3:40 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Two <exec> tasks cause neither to run

Thanks for the suggestion.  This is working for me.  Now I have a new
issue.  The "install" target depends on a bunch of other targets - one
of which is a "test" target.  This target created a HSQLDB in the
current working directory.  However, it fails because it can't create
anything in the working directory.  I think using the <exec> task was
the workaround, I'll have to talk to the original author.  Is it
possible to switch the working directory when using this target?  You'd
think it'd use the directories, but it doesn't appear to be working
that way.

Matt