ant-user mailing list archives

From "PAUL, SATYAJIT" <satyajit_p...@hp.com>
Subject problem <vssget>
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:26:13 GMT
Hi All,

I have to upload/add/update/leave one jar file to the VSS in a particular location when ever
the build happens. For this I am trying to use vssget but it fails when the build is run for
the second time and I encounter the follwoing message:

"[vssadd] An item with the name apPmLoader.jar already exists"

Then I tried to make use of vsscheckout/vsscheckin combo to achieve the same goal. But this
approach fails when the build is run for the first time as there is no such file in the VSS
in the specified location and so ant build fails to execute "vsscheckout".

I hope, I could clearly communicate my problem, please let me know if you need any clarification.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
satya