???
- was there supposed to be some new information / question ?
- I already sent you the stuff.

Barry Searle,    searle@ca.ibm.com,  905-413-4020  (TL:969-4020)
Barry Searle/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA  (D3/639/8200/MKM)
"Architect, WebSphere Tools for Automated Production Build and Deployment".

"Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Rebhan@huk-coburg.de>

24/08/2004 01:49 AM
Please respond to
"Ant Users List"

Barry Searle/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, <user@ant.apache.org>
cc
Subject
RE: websphere.ant.tasks  (WAS 5.1) and WSAD Studio ant tasks

Hi, Barry