ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gunter, Tony" <tony.gun...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject asadmin start-domain domain1
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:36:16 GMT

I am invoking Sun AppServer's asadmin.bat from my ant script to start up
the application server.  When I type the command from the command line,
it works fine (asadmin start-domain domain1).  When the same line is
invoked from my ant task, the server comes up, but the ant script never
moves on to the next sequential task.  I realize this may or may not be
an ant issue, but I was wondering if anyone had seen that behavior
before.