ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gunter, Tony" <tony.gun...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: asadmin start-domain domain1
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:55:13 GMT

> Can you provide the exact <exec> text you are using...

I am going to pretty this up when I get it working, but here goes:

<target name="startServer">
	<exec dir="d:\opt2\sun\appserver\bin" executable="asadmin.bat"
inputstring="start-domain domain1"/>
</target>

> you need set the spawn="true"

I have other dependencies that follow this, and I would rather it just
bomb if the server fails to come up.

Thanks for your help!