ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: JDepend task
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:58:36 GMT
mmh ... run the service under a user account and use the user.home/.ant/lib approach?

otherwise you could configure CruiseControl.

cc´s <ant> command [1] doesnt support a nested <classpath>, but you could define
a custom "antscript" and set the ANT_ARGS there - and only for that process.

:-) Just an idea, so you have to test!

Jan

[1] http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/main/configxml.html#ant