ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lim, Teck Hooi" <TeckHooi....@acs-inc.com>
Subject <javac> source attribute
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:14:35 GMT
Hi,

I have used <javac> tag with the following attributes

        <javac destdir="${root.build.dir}"

               debug="${compile.debug}"

               deprecation="${compile.deprecation}"

               optimize="${compile.optimize}"

               fork="true"

               source="1.4" >

            <classpath refid="module.path" />

        </javac>

As you can see I try to compile 1.4 sources with "enum" as a variable name
and causes this

    [javac] d:\project\mybasic\src\com\acme\TestQueue.java:192: warning: as
of release 1.5, 'enum' is a keyword, and may not be used as an identifier

    [javac] (try -source 1.5 to use 'enum' as a keyword)

    [javac]                             Enumeration enum =
qb.getEnumeration();

    [javac]                                             ^

How do I remove this warning? I have used fork="true" and source="1.4", am I
missing anything else? My Ant version is 1.6.5. Please advise. TQ

/lim/