ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: J2ee application --- jsp files
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:17:02 GMT
Wouldn't that depend on the application server that you are using?

--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer

"Jonnalagadda, Sumithra" <sumithra@amgen.com>
12/13/2005 01:52 PM
Please respond to
"Ant Users List"

"'Ant Users List'" <user@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
J2ee application --- jsp  files

One of the main benefits of jsp that it can be updated dynamically by
which
I mean when a jsp is updated the application need not be re-deployed since
jsp is complied  run time.

my question is the following :

we have a j2ee application (standard architecture struts + ejbs+toplink).
we
deploy an ear file.

when we deploy an ear file is there any way we can update the jsp files in
it without re-deploying?. if so how?.