ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Russell <mark_russ...@instantiations.com>
Subject Directory and Fileset question
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 17:04:43 GMT
I have a collection of directories (bin, META-INF, ...) that I need to
copy into a single directory (deploy).  I also have certain includes and
excludes that need to be applied to the files in each of the
directories.   However I don't know the directories until runtime. I'm
looking for suggestions on hoe to go about this.  (for legal/political
reasons I'm not allowed to use antcontrib).

an example of one of the directory structures:
root/bin
root/src
root/META-INF

here is another example of what another directory structure may look like:
root/bin
root/src
root/properties
root/META-INF

the files need to be copied to
root/deploy

I can't hard code the directory structure because I will not know the
directory configuration until run time.

Any help would be gladly accepted

--
Mark Russell