ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Please help....Urgent..Using inside the script
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:09:41 GMT
Sorry, I don't think you are providing enough information for anyone to
help you; I certainly can't understand your scenario, as you seem to have
two build.xml files you're working with, but you've only provided one that
I can see.

In any case, here is some helpful advice:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent

I would highly recommend reading that document (the linked section in
particular).

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server Development
WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer