ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Use of XML Catalog with Ant (xslt task) - request for example
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 20:00:15 GMT
PATH is for shell scripts to locate binaries (C++ programs)
CLASSPATH is for java classes (.jar)

My location is ant-apache-resolver.jar $APACHE_HOME/lib/ant-apache-resolver.jar
CLASSPATH=$APACHE_HOME/lib/ant-apache-resolver.jar;%CLASSPATH%

lets get this working  before moving onto step 2
Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> From: richard.kerry@atos.net
> To: user@ant.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Use of XML Catalog with Ant (xslt task) - request for example
> Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 16:11:00 +0000
>

> Thanks.
>

> Regarding the first issue - Saxon's built-in catalog handling - I already know how to
do this. When I call Saxon from a Java task I pass all of -x, -y, -r, -u.

> Regarding the second - Saxon from within Ant's xslt task - I have been advised that it
isn't really possible with Saxon-6 which is the processor needed for DocBook XSL. The page
you've referenced looks like Saxon-9, so that's not useful for me.

> Appreciatively,
>
> Richard.
>

> [Blue line]
> Richard Kerry
> BNCS Engineer, SI SOL Telco & Media Vertical Practice
> T: +44 (0)20 82259063[X]<thismessage:/Body.htm#>
> M: +44 (0)7812 325518[X]<thismessage:/Body.htm#>
> G300, Stadium House, Wood Lane, London, W12 7TA
> richard.kerry@atos.net<https://webmail.siemens-it-solutions.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=9fb20d019e3e4cb99344d708709a3177&URL=mailto%3arichard.kerry%40atos.net>
>
> [Atos logo]
> This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee;
and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability
cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a
computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free
and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitte