ant-user mailing list archives

From <Lancelot.MEURIL...@oecd.org>
Subject RE: Multiple fileset and filelist comparisons
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 12:27:20 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: Matèrne, Jan (RZF, Aufg 481) [mailto:jan.materne@fv.nrw.de]
Sent: mardi 26 avril 2016 14:10
To: Ant Users List
Subject: AW: Multiple fileset and filelist comparisons

>If you just "upload" files, you could use the <modified> selector for getting changed
files (by content).

>Jan

No I can't, I have many constraints of which I need to control how many files I upload to
synchronize local and remote repos.
I can't do it in a single shot,  I need rather to upload one small batch each day until the
complete synchronization is achieved.

What I need is to find a way to provide a kind of fileset (here it's a fileList, but it could
be something else ?) from project A to project B and then to compare it with another fileset
here.