ant-user mailing list archives

From Austin Brooks <abroo...@gmail.com>
Subject Advice on how to achieve setting properties on an arbitrary class
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 21:39:54 GMT
What is the best way to achieve something that can resemble the following?

<healthCheck class="....urlCheck" serverPort="8080" path="/ping" />
<healthCheck class="....portCheck" serverPort="8080" />

Basically, I am trying to make an extendable health check task that takes a
class and is then configured using additional attributes or elements. I am
not overly restricted to a certain syntax.  The only real requirements I
have are:
1. Is extendable by passing any class to the class attribute
2. Custom class is not tied to ant, will pass configuration via hash map or
reflection property setting

So is there a way to configure this by sub-elements or defining a method
that is a collect all bucket for unknown attributes?

Thanks