ant-user mailing list archives

From "Al Le" <Al...@gmx.de>
Subject How to specify a password parameter in Java task
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 18:52:39 GMT
Hello,

in my ant script, I have a call to the "java" task. The parameters are specified via nested
"arg" elements.

One of the parameters is a password; its value is not stored in the script but is calculated
by a javascript and saved to an ant property.

When I run the script with the "-v" option that parameter is also written out to console,
in clear text. Is it possible to tell ant to not write out the value in clear text but rather
to display it as, say, '***'.

Something like <arg value="${myPassword}" isPassword="true"/>

Thanks!
AL