ant-user mailing list archives

From 大平怜 <rei.oda...@gmail.com>
Subject Skipping a javah task with Java 10 and higher
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 05:23:38 GMT
Hello,

My build.xml has a javah task. Since it no longer works with Java 10 and
higher, I added nativeHeaderDir to a javac task, and it is working fine.
However, I still want to keep the javah task, so that the same build.xml
works for older Java.

How can I make ant skip the javah task only when running with Java 10 and
higher? More generally, is there any way to switch the execution path in
build.xml, depending on the Java version? Or, is there any other standard
way to migrate a javah task from old Java to Java 10/11 with
backward-compatibility being maintained? Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Rei Odaira