ant-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Burkhardt <gbburkha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: module naming syntax
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 10:31:40 GMT
The question is about the module attribute (which gets translated into a
"-m" argument for 'java'), not the modulepath.

      [java] Executing 'C:\Program
Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-11.0.3.7-openj9\bin\java.exe' with arguments:
      [java] '--module-path'
      [java] 'C:\Users\glenn\Documents\utc\jaxb\jaxb-ri\mod'
      [java] '-m'
      [java] 'com.sun.tools.xjc\com.sun.tools.xjc.XJCFacade'
      [java] '-d out'
      [java] '-p generated'
      [java] 'Schema_Specification.xsd'
      [java]
      [java] The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
      [java] not part of the command.
      [java] java.lang.module.FindException: Module
com.sun.tools.xjc\com.sun.tools.xjc.XJCFacade not found