ant-user mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jaiki...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant exception after wsimport
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2019 07:20:43 GMT
I just had a look at that thread in stackoverflow and it looks like you
have rightly narrowed this down to the (external) wsimport source code
which uses the istack-commons and the code in that seems to be doing
some very involved things with the classloader, which might be impacting
this. I think the way to solve it is to fix it in that library.

[1]
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxb-istack-commons/blob/master/istack-commons/tools/src/main/java/com/sun/istack/tools/ProtectedTask.java#L93

-Jaikiran