ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mgr. Janusz Chmiel" <janusz.chm...@volny.cz>
Subject Re: please why ANT do not support latest Java JDK
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2019 11:55:20 GMT
OH. I Am very sorry for my chaos. I have used Lazandroid module wizard
tool which uses ANT. And it is impossible to use newer Java with ANT so
users must use Gradle tool. So I have thought, that it is problem
between Apache ANT and Java greater versions as 8. So please, if some
moderators can remove my previous message, please remove it. I did not
wanted to send fake information based on my bad conclusion based on
using Lazandroid module wizard tool, which is compatible with older Ant
version and with older Java version too.