archive-license mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject Re: Implied grant?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:39:22 GMT

This list was created for public comments on the proposed 2.0 license.
Now that it has been approved by the board (more details forthcoming), we
should probably shut this list down and move general discussion about
Apache licensing policies to the more generic "licensing@apache.org".

I'll forward your note there and respond.

	Brian