archive-license mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Review of proposed Apache License, version 2.0
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:54:26 GMT
> The suggested change has been applied to make rev 1.24, along with
> an update of the month to January 2004.  There are no other changes.

Of course, I remembered another change needed just after sending that
message, though it isn't to the license text itself.  The template for
giving the copyright line has been changed (rev 1.25) to remove the
use of "(C)" after the word Copyright, since only the word itself or the
real circled-c symbol are valid under international law.

....Roy