archive-license mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject Re: New license and copyright dates
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 06:05:44 GMT

I personally don't see why a file with "Copyright 1999-2004" is going to
be materially more or less effective than having a CVS tree with time
stamps going that far back.  For the purposes of anyone trying to follow
the terms of the license, the most recent date is all that matters.

So I wouldn't worry too much about it, is my sense - others?

	Brian