archive-license mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache license, httpclient, and applets
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:56:50 GMT
(IANAL and so this is a just a technical note) but doesn't the
httpclient jar include the license within it's manifest?

if so (and you're using the standard httpclient jar) when you run in an
applet then the client will download the httpclient.jar containing the
license before the code can execute, won't it?

- robert