aries-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Committer Account Creation
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 04:01:38 GMT
So far, I've seen 4 requests for account creation (Ian, Zoe, Andrew,
and Valentin).

Please note that I messed up the email address, below. It should be aries-private@incubator.apache.org

  -- if you sent to the bad email address, it's gone in the bit
bucket... It can sometimes take a while for a new account to be
created. So, sooner we get the process started, the better...

--kevan