aries-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <jaydmch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial Contribution from IBM
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 20:18:28 GMT
Hey all,

I am thinking (with no real familiarity to OSGi) that it may be
worthwhile to retain the separate bundles in JNDI since the has already
been broken up.  Also providing (and using within Aries) a larger
combined bundle would simplify JNDI here.  But, if one wanted to swap
out the one namespace handler that is separate - then you could cherry-pick.

My $.005

Jay