aries-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RFC 98 (Transactions in OSGi) implementation
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 21:14:28 GMT
Hi,

Upon a quick look, this looks a bit more complicated than I had
envisioned for RFC 98 impl using G transaction manager and seems to do
more than what the RFC 98 requires.  :)

What is the org.springframework.transaction package used for in the
impl?  Is it the JTA impl from spring framework?

Thanks

Lin