aries-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial Contribution from IBM
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:47:47 GMT
I personally would like to propose the following structure:
  trunk/jndi
  trunk/jpa
I think they should be migrated to maven, package renamed, etc...

I also think that where it makes sense, having not too fine grained
bundles is better.  I don't really see the point in having two
separate bundles for the jndi stuff, given both parts will have to be
implemented anyway.   Or at least, we should do as it's for blueprint,
and provide a single bundle in addition to smaller ones if others
think it might be useful.

Also, for com.ibm.osgi.util, unless there are plans to actually use it
in other bundles, i would also include it in the jpa one or at least
embed this class as a private package if it will be reused.

I'd be happy to help with the maven stuff if needed.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet